Christmas Brunch by numbers
- 65 (yes, 65!) hungry Plurabelles catered to a post-training hot Christmas brunch at the clubhouse (bacon, sausages, pudding, etc, followed by delicious homemade cakes and lashings of tea and coffee).
- 50 individual gift bags for women spending Christmas in refuges – each bag contains a towel, a dressing gown, fluffy socks and a showel gel
- 40 of the gift bags filled within just 24 hours of the call going out to members of the club (how’s that for Plurabelle generosity?!)
- 3 Dublin-based women’s refuges who will receive Christmas gift bags
- 1 AMAZING club!Special thanks to Janet, Ann-Marie and your team who cooked and prepared the food… ‘hostesses with the mostesses’!
From the Plurabelles to all our friends and supporters – Happy Christmas!